Although this Buffalo Chicken Dip Ring looks beautifully impressive it is actually super easy! So easy, in fact, you don’t even have to turn on the stove top – all you need is a mixing bowl and bundt pan and a whole lot of self control to not eat the Dip into oblivion before it’s even baked.
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 1/4 cup Litehouse Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp EACH chili pwdr, cumin, smoked paprika, garlic pwdr, onion pwdr
- salt to taste
- 1 cup freshly grated sharp cheddar cheese divided
- 1 cup freshly grated mozzarella cheese divided
- 2 cups packed shredded chicken (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 4 pieces Cooked and crumbled bacon
- 2 16.3 oz. pkgs. refrigerated biscuits (16 biscuits total)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease a 12 cup bundt pan with 2 tablespoons softened butter. Set aside.
Whisk together Litehouse Blue Cheese Dressing, cream cheese, hot sauce and all spices/seasonings until well combined.
Stir in 1/2 cup cheddar and 1/2 cup mozzarella followed by chicken and bacon.
Lay biscuits out separately on a flat surface. Top each biscuit with approximately 1 1/2 tablespoons Buffalo Chicken Dip (more or less so you use all the Dip).
Stack 3-4 biscuits together, turn on their side and place in greased bundt pan. Repeat with the remaining biscuits, arranging biscuit stacks in pan to create a ring – it will be tight.
Drizzle ring evenly with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
Bake Ring for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with the remaining cheeses (about 1 cup) and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean and cheese is melted.
Cool bread ring in the pan for 10 minutes then remove from pan (flip onto cooling rack then flip back over). Garnish with freshly chopped parsley if desired. Serve warm with Litehouse Blue Cheese Dressing.