Delicious cheeses, meats and vegetables, make this a go to lunch.
- Prosciutto, thinly sliced
- Cappicolla, thinly sliced
- Salami, thinly sliced
- asiago or aged provolone cheese
- 1/2 of a small jar of marinated artichoke hearts
- oil-dried black olives or similar olives
- 2 pieces whole roasted red peppers
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, thinly sliced
Roll the prosciutto like a burrito, fold the salami in half 2 or 3 times, and wrap the cappicolla into a horn shape and place it creatively in the plastic container (There is no set way to roll the meats, just go with the way the meat is cut).
Slice a bit of each cheese and place in a plastic container.
Place the marnited artichoke hearts, peppers and olives in another plastic container.
Serve with cucumber slices as an alternative to crackers.