Spiced up tomato juice with lots of veggies!
- 1 48 ounce can of tomato juice, or about 6 cups
- 3 tablespoons prepared creamy hot horseradish
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 2¼ teaspoons celery salt
- 3 teaspoons garlic salt
- Tabasco sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 8 ounces Vodka (or to your liking)
- Mix the tomato juice, horseradish, worcestershire sauce, celery salt, garlic salt and black pepper in a large pitcher. Season with 10-15 shakes of Tabasco sauce, or to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To assemble drinks, mix the celery salt and kosher salt on a small plate. Dip the rim of your glass in a shallow amount of water, then dip into the salt mix and twist. Fill an 8 ounce glass to the top with ice. Add 2 ounces of vodka then top with bloody mary tomato mixture.Garnish with limes, lemons, celery ribs, pepperocinis, cooked shrimp, hot sauce, pickled asparagus or green beans, and anything your heart desires.
Have you made this recipe?I'd love to know! Leave a comment or recipe rating and tag me @amenuforyou on social media!