This is one of those dips that once you make it, it will become one of your "go-to" dishes. It's everything buffalo chicken should be -- spicy enough to get your mouth warm, but not so spicy you need an extinguisher. The "dip" adds a rich, cheesy, creaminess that makes for the perfect "feed an army" type of meal.
- 1 (8-ounces) block cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken meat
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup Frank's hot sauce
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Tortilla chips, pretzel crisps, or other crackers, for serving
- Celery sticks, for serving
Combine the cream cheese, chicken, Cheddar, dressing, and hot sauce in a slow cooker. Stir just to combine.
Cover, and cook on high for 2 hours; the mixture should be bubbling and the Cheddar melted. Stir until smooth and combined. Sprinkle with the blue cheese. Reduce the heat to warm and serve with tortilla chips, pretzel crisps, and celery sticks.