Dessert cannot be more simpler, refreshing and tasty.
Canteloupe in Coconut Rose Cream
No ratings yet
Total Time: 10 minutes minutes
- 1 small ripe organic cantaloupe
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 2 tsp rose water
- 2 tbsp agave nectar/honey
- chopped pistachios and fresh mint.
- Using a melon baller, scoop out the flesh from cantaloupe in a bowl. Refrigerate to cool.
- In a small bowl, add coconut cream, cardamom powder, rose water and agave nectar. Stir to combine and refrigerate to cool.
- To serve, layer cool cantaloupe’s with chilled coconut rose cream and top it with chopped pistachios and mint.
Have you made this recipe?I'd love to know! Leave a comment or recipe rating and tag me @amenuforyou on social media!