Loaded with yummy veges, meat and cheeses.
- 1/2 cup frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, sliced
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 pound pizza dough (I love theTrader Joes pizza dough)
- All-purpose flour, for dusting
- 12 oz. grated quattro formagio cheese or mozzerella
- 6 oz. cooked hot Italian sausage
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup marinara or pizza sauce
- 4 oz. sliced pepperoni
- 8 oz. cremini mushrooms, sliced thin
- 1 thinly sliced red or yellow pepper
- 1 small can sliced pitted olives
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degress.
- In a bowl, lightly drizzle the artichoke hearts with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- On a floured work surface, roll or stretch the pizza dough out to a 16-inch round, about 1/8 inch thick. Oil your pizza pan and press out dough evenely to your desired thickness.
- Spread the sauce, cheese, pepperoni, cooked sausage, toppings and the oregano on the pizza. Sprinkle with parmesan, salt and pepper.Bake for 20-25 minutes, until crisp and bubbling. Cut into wedges and serve.
Have you made this recipe?I'd love to know! Leave a comment or recipe rating and tag me @amenuforyou on social media!