This is a light and refreshing twist on a classic chili. My bestie's daughter, Jen, created this delight.
- Lime wedges
- 1/4 cup extra virgin oil
- 5 stalk celery, finely diced
- 1/2 onion, finely diced
- 2 ears fresh corn (remove corn from the cob)
- 3 vine ripened tomatoes, small dice
- 1/2 bunch chopped cilantro
- 1 jalepeno, finely chopped
- 5 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can pinto beans, draned and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons tapitio
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 cup fried tortilla chips
- 1 chopped avocado
- Saute onions and celery in large skillet until tender.
- Add corn, spices, tomatoes, green onion, jalepeno and vegetable stock. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add beans and simmer an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve with fried tortilla strips, avocado and squeezed lime.
Have you made this recipe?I'd love to know! Leave a comment or recipe rating and tag me @amenuforyou on social media!