Ready to impress your guests with a pasta dish that’s anything but ordinary? Then ditch the dry, store-bought spaghetti and use fresh pasta sheets, store bought or homemade.
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- fresh pasta sheets
- 1/2 cup
- (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- Parmesan cheese, for serving
Small basil leaves work best for this recipe, as it's easier to cut around them to ensure the sheets of pasta stick together while they boil.