Smoked salmon is nestled between layers of creamy goat cheese and cream cheese, flavored with tangy lemon zest and capers and then served with crackers. Make it the day before to allow the flavors plenty of time to meld together. It is the perfect appetizer for the holiday season!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 4 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1 pound hot-smoked salmon, skin removed, flaked, divided
- 2 large radishes, trimmed, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup finely chopped red onion
- ½ cup drained capers, chopped (if you use the small capers, no need to chop)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- Pumpernickel bread, crackers, endive (for serving)
Dip can be made 1 day ahead. Keep chilled.