Loaded with yummy veges, meat and cheeses.
- 1/2 cup frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, sliced
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 pound pizza dough (I love theTrader Joes pizza dough)
- All-purpose flour, for dusting
- 12 oz. grated quattro formagio cheese or mozzerella
- 6 oz. cooked hot Italian sausage
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup marinara or pizza sauce
- 4 oz. sliced pepperoni
- 8 oz. cremini mushrooms, sliced thin
- 1 thinly sliced red or yellow pepper
- 1 small can sliced pitted olives
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 450 degress.
In a bowl, lightly drizzle the artichoke hearts with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
On a floured work surface, roll or stretch the pizza dough out to a 16-inch round, about 1/8 inch thick. Oil your pizza pan and press out dough evenely to your desired thickness.
Spread the sauce, cheese, pepperoni, cooked sausage, toppings and the oregano on the pizza. Sprinkle with parmesan, salt and pepper.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, until crisp and bubbling. Cut into wedges and serve.