The bittersweet flavors in this quick dish pair well with roasted potatoes, creamy polenta, or cooked white beans.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 4–5-ounce black bass fillets, skin lightly scored
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons black oil-cured olives, pitted, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 small or 1/2 medium head radicchio, leaves torn into 1 1/2" pieces (about 3 cups)
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season fish with salt and pepper and cook, skin side down, until skin is golden brown and crisp, about 5 minutes. Turn fish and add garlic, olives, and rosemary to skillet. Cook, stirring garlic, olives, and rosemary occasionally, until fish is opaque throughout, about 3 minutes.
Add orange juice to pan and swirl to combine. Divide radicchio and fish among plates and spoon warm vinaigrette over top.