Aiming to eat more veggies? This Cheesy Garlic Parmesan Spinach Spaghetti Squash recipe packs an entire package of spinach swirled with an easy cheesy cream sauce.
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 2.5 TBSP minced garlic
- 1 tsp olive or avocado oil
- 5 oz fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 TBSP cream cheese (optional but deeeelish!)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese, plus extra for topping
- salt and pepper, to taste
- grated or sliced mozzarella for topping, to taste
Serve with your favorite Green salad.