Creamy Goodness topped with a crushed candy rim
- 4 peppermint candy canes
- 3 Tb. sugar + 2 Tb. water
- 4 ounces white chocolate liqueur
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 2 ounces half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon Pure Peppermint Extract
- Place candy canes or peppermint candies in large resealable plastic bag. Close bag. Pound with rolling pin or heavy skillet until coarsely crushed. Or, process in food processor using on/off pulsing action.
- Mix 3 tablespoons sugar and 2 tablespoons water in small shallow bowl until well blended. Dip rim of glass in sugar water mixture, then into crushed candies to lightly coat.
- Fill cocktail shaker two-thirds full with ice. Add white chocolate liqueur, half-and-half, vanilla vodka and peppermint extract; shake until well mixed and chilled. Strain into martini glasses. Serve immediately.
Have you made this recipe?I'd love to know! Leave a comment or recipe rating and tag me @amenuforyou on social media!