A very healthy version of a yummy salad.
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 slices cooked bacon, chopped
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and prepare a bowl of ice water. Blanch the broccoli for 1 minute in the boiling water. Plunge it into the ice water until completely cool and drain well.
In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, oil and orange zest and juice. Season with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, add the drained broccoli, carrots, raisins and onions. Pour over the dressing and toss to coat. Add the bacon and toss to coat again.