This smoothie is the perfect breakfast-on-the go or after school snack. The mango provides the tropical flair and carries you away to a sandy beach, listening to the waves crash on the shore. Seriously, this smoothie is THAT good!
- 1 very ripe peeled banana (preferably frozen)
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- ¾ cup coconut water (or almond milk)
- ½ cup frozen blackberries
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
In a blender, purée banana, dates, mango, coconut water, blackberries, yogurt, and flaxseeds until smooth. Serve cold.