This is the easiest appetizer and perfect for your next Summer party. Serve up these smoked salmon bites with your favorite sparkling wine, and your guests will have a smokin' good time!
- 3 dozen of your favorite seeded crackers
- 4 ounces sliced smoked salmon, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons very finely chopped shallot
- 1 1/2 teaspoons very finely chopped chives
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup crème fraîche or sour cream
- Chives, snipped
In a small bowl, mix together the salmon, shallot, chives and lemon zest. Spoon the salmon onto the crackers, garnish with crème fraîche and chives.