Simple and packed with flavor!
- 8 – 10 red potatoes, skin on, cut into large chunks
- ¼ cup chopped Italian parsley
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup chopped fresh thyme
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
In a large bowl, toss potatoes with all the fresh herbs, enough olive oil to coat and generous sprinkle of salt and pepper.
Spread the herb potatoes on a roasting pan and roast for about 30-45 minutes, stirring a couple of times once they start to brown. Wait until they start to brown before stirring, or you’ll wind up with mushed potatoes. When the edges start getting brown, squeeze some lemon juice over the potatoes, and toss.
Roast until the potatoes are golden brown and crispy. The larger the potatoes, the longer they will take to cook.