So simple, so refreshing. This salad sings summertime.
- 4 cups of cubed watermelon, seeds removed
- 1 seedless cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup of fresh mint leaves
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Juice and zest from one lemon
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
In a large bowl, combine watermelon, cucumber, mint leaves and feta.
In a small bowl whisk together lemon juice, zest, and honey together.
Drizzle lemon and honey mixture over the watermelon salad. Taste and add more honey if you like it sweeter.
Refrigerate or serve right away.