Halloween, marshmallow, family, chocolate
- 4 White Almond Bark
- Bag of Pretzel Sticks
- Bag Mini Marshmallows
- First, place your almond bark into a microwave safe bowl and melt (4 cubes will take around 1 min 30 sec).
- While that is melting, break the pretzels into various sizes so that your bones are varying lengths.
- Push on a mini marshmallow onto each end to make your bone.
- Once melted, cover the sticks with the bark. This is a messy (but fun) task. Be careful as the mini marshmallows sometimes fall off, but you can just put them back on.
- Place the bones on wax paper on a cookie sheet so they can dry.
- When dried, you can 'break off' the drips and over cover and your bones will be ready to serve!
Have you made this recipe?I'd love to know! Leave a comment or recipe rating and tag me @amenuforyou on social media!