Buttery pretty cookies that are fun to decorate!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine butter, sugar, egg and extract in bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add flour and salt; beat at low speed until well mixed. Divide and tint dough, if desired. If dough is too soft, chill for easier handling.
- Fit cookie press with desired template. Fill with dough. Press dough into desired shapes 1 inch apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle with decorator sugar. Bake 8-12 minutes or until edges of cookies are very lightly browned.
Have you made this recipe?I'd love to know! Leave a comment or recipe rating and tag me @amenuforyou on social media!