How can you go wrong with cut up buttery croissants, fruit, and a cream cheese milk mixture that is baked until golden brown.
Blueberry Croissant Puff
No ratings yet
Total Time: 1 hour hour 15 minutes minutes
- 3 large croissants, cut up (about 5 to 5½ cups)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer until well blended.
- Gradually add milk, beating well after each addition. Pour evenly over croissant pieces. Let stand 20 minutes or soak overnight.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until set in center and golden brown. You may want to cover it with foil for the last 10 minutes if the tops are getting too browned.
- Serve warm sprinkled with powdered sugar.
- Variation: Instead of baking in a square pan bake individually. Place croissant pieces evenly in 10 (1/2-cup) ramekins; sprinkle with blueberries and pour cream cheese mixture evenly over croissant pieces. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Bake ramekins at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until set in center and golden brown.
This can easily be doubled in a 9X13 pan.
Have you made this recipe?I'd love to know! Leave a comment or recipe rating and tag me @amenuforyou on social media!