This is my "go-to" salad when making an Italian meal.
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons mayonaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
For the salad:
- 1 head washed and torn romaine lettuce
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 small pickled peppers, such as pepperocini
- 2 small vine-ripened tomato, quartered
- 8 black olives, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup large croutons
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Combine all the dressing ingredients and 1 to 2 tablespoons water in a blender or food processor; puree until smooth.
- Place the romaine in a large bowl and top with the remaining salad ingredients. Toss with the dressing.
Have you made this recipe?I'd love to know! Leave a comment or recipe rating and tag me @amenuforyou on social media!