Thyme Roasted Carrots with Goat Cheese (Side Dish)
No ratings yet
Total Time: 25 minutes minutes
- 2 pounds whole carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1/3 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Peel the carrots and cut diagonally into thirds. If the carrots are large, half or quarter the pieces (aiming for uniform so the pieces will cook evenly).
- Toss with olive oil, salt, pepper and the leaves stripped from the thyme sprigs.
- Spread on a baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Crumble goat cheese over the warm carrots and serve.
Have you made this recipe?I'd love to know! Leave a comment or recipe rating and tag me @amenuforyou on social media!