Add some sparkle to your summer with this refreshing cocktail.
- 1 Watermelon
- 1 – 2 bottles of Prosecco
- Several sprigs of fresh mint
- Half the watermelon then cut each half into quarters. Cut the watermelon into large pieces, removing it from the green pith. Place the watermelon pieces into a blender* and blend until smooth. Depending on the size of your watermelon, you may need to process the pieces in batches.
- *If you have a juicer, now is the time to break it out! If you’re using a juicer, you can skip this next step.
- Pour the watermelon from the blender through a fine sieve over a large bowl. By pouring it through a sieve you make sure to only get the juice, and not the pulp.
- Reserve the juice in a pitcher. Put in the refrigerator until ready to use.When ready to serve, fill a glass a quarter of the way with watermelon juice, top it off with Prosecco and garnish with fresh mint.
Have you made this recipe?I'd love to know! Leave a comment or recipe rating and tag me @amenuforyou on social media!