I love the crunchy nuts, salty Feta and the soft peaches.
- A 5 oz bag mixed spring greens
- 2 ripe peaches - sliced
- 2 oz of feta cheese - diced
- ½ cup of pecans
- 2 tbs minced red onion
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs white wine vinegar
- 1 tps honey - 1 small squeeze
- 6 twists of black pepper from a pepper mill
- Wash and dry the mixed spring greens and set aside.
- Slice peaches, dice feta and mince the red onion.
- Whisk together olive oil, white wine vinegar, honey and black pepper.
- Toss half the dressing over the mixed greens. Add all the rest of the ingredients to the mixed greens and toss with remaining dressing.
Have you made this recipe?I'd love to know! Leave a comment or recipe rating and tag me @amenuforyou on social media!