Delicately prepared salmon with a very flavorful glaze
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3/4 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- Nonstick olive oil cooking spray
- 6 (6 to 8-ounce) salmon fillets
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 lemon wedges
In a mini food processor, combine garlic, rosemary, thyme, wine, oil, Dijon mustard, and 1 tablespoon of whole-grain mustard. Grind the mustard sauce until combined, about 30 seconds. Transfer to a small bowl. Add remaining 1 tablespoon of whole-grain mustard to the sauce and stir to combine. Set aside mustard sauce.
Preheat the broiler. Line a heavy rimmed baking sheet with foil. Spray the foil with nonstick spray. Arrange the salmon fillets on the baking sheet and sprinkle them with salt and pepper. Broil for 2 minutes. Spoon the mustard sauce over the fillets. Continue broiling until the fillets are just cooked through and golden brown, about 5 minutes longer.
Transfer the fillets to plates and serve with lemon wedges.