A sandwich may seem like the obvious answer to using up leftover turkey. So spice things up a bit with some mango chutney. Or add cranberry chutney and then sprinkle feta on top.
- 2 slices of your favorite sandwich bread (whole wheat or sourdough are perfect!)
- 1 tablespoon butter, at room temperature
- Cranberry sauce OR Mango chutney (Stonewall Kitchen and Crosse & Blackwell Major Grey are delicious!)
- 3 ounces roasted turkey, thinly sliced
- ¼ apple, thinly sliced
- ½ cup watercress, thick stems removed\
- 2 slices of sharp white cheddar
Spread the bread with the butter and mango chutney or cranberry sauce.
Layer the cheese, turkey, apple and watercress.