- six ounces of hot, fresh brewed coffee
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar for sweetness
- 1 ½ ounces of your favorite Irish whiskey
- heavy cream
- Using the heavy cream, whip it until it becomes whipped cream. You can add sugar and confeccionate sugar to sweeten.
- Place into the refrigerator to chill. Once your fresh coffee is brewed, combine it with the whiskey and sugar. Mix it well until the sugar dissolves.
- Take the whipped cream out and place it on top of the Irish coffee mixture. And voilá, you have in your hands your first homemade Irish coffee recipe.
Have you made this recipe?I'd love to know! Leave a comment or recipe rating and tag me @amenuforyou on social media!