- 2 pounds fresh asparagus
- 5 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Break off the tough ends of the asparagus and, if they're thick, peel them.
- Place the asparagus on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, then toss to coat the asparagus completely. Spread the asparagus in a single layer and sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper. Roast the asparagus for 25 minutes, until tender but still crisp.
Have you made this recipe?I'd love to know! Leave a comment or recipe rating and tag me @amenuforyou on social media!