Romaine Salad with Gorgonzola (Side Dish)
No ratings yet
Total Time: 5 minutes minutes
- 1 head romaine, rinsed, spun and torn into bite size pieces
- 2 1/2 ounces gorgonzola
- 4 tablespoons buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and freshly ground black
- In a food processor, add all ingredients and pulse until desired texture.
- Toss romaine and dressing and combine.
Have you made this recipe?I'd love to know! Leave a comment or recipe rating and tag me @amenuforyou on social media!