Love the crust the potatoes get by roasting them. They are also the perfect vehicle for soaking up the creamy sauce.
Roasted Potatoes (Side Dish)Print Grocery List Print Recipe
- 2 pounds small red or white potatoes
- 1/4 cup good olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (3 cloves)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic; toss until the potatoes are well coated.
Transfer the potatoes to a sheet pan and spread out into 1 layer. Roast in the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until browned and crisp. Flip twice with a spatula during cooking in order to ensure even browning.
Remove the potatoes from the oven, toss with parsley, season to taste, and serve hot.