This salad is a perfect compliment to the pasta.
Butter lettuce salad with pine nuts. (Side Dish)
No ratings yet
Total Time: 5 minutes minutes
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 3 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup good olive oil
- Butter lettuce for for 6
- 4 tablespoons roasted pine nuts
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, garlic, vinegar, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. While whisking, slowly add the olive oil until the vinaigrette is emulsified.
- Place the salad greens in a medium bowl and add enough dressing to moisten. Sprinkle with a little extra salt and pepper, pinenuts and serve immediately.
Have you made this recipe?I'd love to know! Leave a comment or recipe rating and tag me @amenuforyou on social media!