Creamy coleslaw with a bit of a kick.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Drizzle extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar or pinch
- 1 store-bought bag shredded slaw mix (containing red and green cabbage and carrots)
- In a large bowl, mix together the dressing ingredients. Add the shredded slaw mix and toss until combined.
Have you made this recipe?I'd love to know! Leave a comment or recipe rating and tag me @amenuforyou on social media!