Sweet Summer Corn With a Flavorful Butter
Corn On The Cob With Parsley Butter And Parmesan
No ratings yet
Total Time: 30 minutes minutes
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup lightly packed parsley leaves
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- Kosher salt
- 4 to 6 ears of corn, in the husk
- Maldon salt
- Grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, for sprinkling
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Meanwhile, in a food processor, pulse the butter with the parsley and garlic until the butter is whipped and the parsley is very finely chopped; scrape down the bowl as needed. Transfer the parsley butter to a small bowl and season with kosher salt.
- Add the corn and a generous pinch of kosher salt to the boiling water and cook for 8 minutes. Using tongs, transfer the corn to a rack and let cool slightly.
- Slice off the bottoms of the corn and slide off the husks. Generously brush the parsley butter all over the corn and sprinkle with Maldon salt and cheese. Serve with lemon wedges.
Have you made this recipe?I'd love to know! Leave a comment or recipe rating and tag me @amenuforyou on social media!