Crumbled tangy feta and crunchy pine nuts are tossed with green beans in a herby lemony dressing. The best part is you can make this in less than 15 minutes!
- 1 pound green beans
- 4 ounces feta, crumbled (or substitute goat cheese)
- 1/4 sweet onion, VERY thinly sliced
- 3 -4 sprigs fresh marjoram, just the leaves, roughly chopped (you can also substitute oregano)
- ¼ pine nuts, toasted¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- drizzle of honey, to taste
Bring a pot of salted water to boil. Toss in the green beans and cook for about 4 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water. Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest and honey.
In a bowl, combine beans, sweet onion, feta, marjoram and pine nutes. Toss with the dressing.
Try this with our Pork Tenderloin!