Creamy Hot Cocoa, silky and smooth
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar (less, depending on how sweet you like it)
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 4 cups milk or any combination of milk, half-and-half, or cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whisk together the cocoa, sugar, salt, and about 2 tablespoons milk in a small saucepan over medium-low heat until cocoa and sugar are dissolved.
- Whisk in the rest of the milk and heat it over medium heat, whisking occasionally, until it is hot. Stir in the vanilla and serve.If you like it frothy, blend it in the blender.
Have you made this recipe?I'd love to know! Leave a comment or recipe rating and tag me @amenuforyou on social media!