This salad is very simple to make. The Burrata Crostini adds the WOW!
Radicchio and Arugula Salad with Roasted Pepper Dressing and Burrata Crostini (Side Dish)
No ratings yet
Total Time: 15 minutes minutes
- 1 small yellow or red bell pepper
- 5 tblespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon drained capers
- 4 teaspoons minced shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 4 1/4-inch-thick baguette slices
- 6 ounces fresh burrata cheese
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 3 cups coarsely torn radicchio
- 4 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley leaves
- Char bell pepper half directly over gas flame or in broiler until skin is blackened. Enclose in paper bag 10 minutes. Peel and seed bell pepper half; place in mini processor. Add 1/2 tablespoon olive oil; puree until smooth. Transfer pepper mixture to small bowl; whisk in 2 tablespoons olive oil, vinegar, capers, shallot, and sugar. Season dressing with salt and black pepper.
- DO AHEAD: Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover; chill. Bring to room temperature and rewhisk before using.
- Toast baguette slices; brush with olive oil. Top each toast with half of burrata cheese; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine arugula, radicchio, and parsley in medium bowl; toss with half of dressing. Divide salad between plates. Place 1 toast alongside each salad; drizzle with some of remaining dressing.
Have you made this recipe?I'd love to know! Leave a comment or recipe rating and tag me @amenuforyou on social media!