- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 heads broccoli, separated into florets
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Bake in the preheated oven until florets are tender enough to pierce the stems with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove and transfer to a serving platter.
- Squeeze lemon juice liberally over the broccoli before serving for a refreshing, tangy finish.
Have you made this recipe?I'd love to know! Leave a comment or recipe rating and tag me @amenuforyou on social media!