This dip is truly genius!! Layer all the ingredients in your slow cooker, and by all ingredients I mean corn, cheese, more cheese and jalapenos. After a couple of hours you have the perfect ooey, gooey, cheesy and spicy dip that will be the star of any potluck party!
Slow Cooker Corn and Jalapeno DipPrint Grocery List Print Recipe
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 3 (15.25-ounces) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate; set aside.
Place corn, jalapenos, sour cream, Pepper Jack cheese and Parmesan into a slow cooker; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir until well combined. Top with cream cheese.
Cover and cook on low heat for 2 hours. Uncover and stir until cream cheese is well combined. Cover and cook on high heat for an additional 15 minutes.
Serve immediately, garnished with bacon and chives, if desired.
Recipe from Damn Delicious