A quick marinade of soy sauce, garlic and ginger flavors the skirt steak for these super easy tacos.
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely grated garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 pounds skirt steak, cut into 5-inch lengths
- Salt Pepper Warm corn tortillas
- Diced fresh pineapple
- Thinly sliced red onion
- Cilantro leaves
- In a small bowl, whisk the soy sauce with the garlic and ginger.
- Brush the mixture all over the steak and season lightly with salt and pepper. Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet. Add the steak and cook over high heat, turning once, until charred on the outside and medium-rare within, about 6 minutes.
- Transfer to a carving board and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Carve the steak against the grain and serve in warm corn tortillas with diced pineapple, sliced red onion and cilantro leaves.
Have you made this recipe?I'd love to know! Leave a comment or recipe rating and tag me @amenuforyou on social media!