Fast, Healthy and so flavorful!
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and julienned
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cored, seeded, and julienned
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup half-moon sliced yellow squash
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 1 baby eggplant, cut into chunks
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 cups sliced bok choy
- 1 cup thickly sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Start by preparing and cutting all the vegetables and measuring your ingredients so that they are ready to go. Once you begin stir-frying, it goes very quickly.
- In a wok or large skillet, heat canola oil over high heat until almost smoking. Add the peppers and onion while stirring constantly. While continuing to stir, add successively the squash, broccoli, eggplant, garlic, and teriyaki sauce. Cook, stirring, constantly for 2 minutes. Add the bok choy, sprouts, pepper, and salt and cook, stirring, until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes more.
- Stir in snow peas and sesame oil and remove from heat. Serve immediately
Have you made this recipe?I'd love to know! Leave a comment or recipe rating and tag me @amenuforyou on social media!