Garlic Green Beans with Hazlenuts and Shallots (Side Dish)
No ratings yet
Total Time: 40 minutes minutes
- 3 Tablespoons Olive OIl
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- Toss together green beans, shallots, garlic, oil and salt and pepper in a medium roasting pan. Roast in the oven until the beans are cooked through and light golden brown. Remove from the oven and stir in the lemon zest and hazelnuts.
Have you made this recipe?I'd love to know! Leave a comment or recipe rating and tag me @amenuforyou on social media!