This is a no bake cheesecake that is so quick to put together. Can be eaten chilled or frozen.
- 8 graham crackers, blended into fine crumbs
- 4 tablespoons ground pistachios
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 1/2 ounces freeze-dried raspberries
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces mascarpone, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- In a medium bowl, mix together the graham-cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons of pistachios, and butter until combined. Press into the bottom of an ungreased 8-inch spring form cake pan to form an even crust. Refrigerate while you make the filling.
- Blend the freeze-dried raspberries in a blender or a food processor until ground to a fine powder. Set aside. I n the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat the whipping cream at medium-high speed until it holds a peak. Empty the whipped cream into a separate bowl, and attach the paddle attachment to the stand mixer. No need to clean the bowl of the mixer! Beat together the cream cheese and the mascarpone at medium speed until smooth. This should take about 5 minutes.
- Add the sugar and beat for about 1 more minute, until the sugar is completely incorporated. Add the milk, vanilla extract, and raspberry powder to cream cheese mixture, and continue mixing until all the ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and fold in the whipped cream using a spatula, until smooth and uniform in color.Empty the mixture into the spring form pan and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Serve chilled or frozen.
- Inspired by From Adventures in Cooking, Eva Kosmas
Have you made this recipe?I'd love to know! Leave a comment or recipe rating and tag me @amenuforyou on social media!