This is so vibrant and refreshing, I could drink this all summer long!
- 12 ounces fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 liter sparkling water or club soda, chilled
- Fresh mint
- Place raspberries in a food processor and pulse until well pureed. Force raspberry puree through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl.
- In a large pitcher whisk together water and sugar until sugar has dissolved. To make it even easier I put the water in a glass measuring cup and heat it in the microwave until it’s boiling.
- Pour honey into the water sugar mixture and mix until blended. Stir in raspberry mixture and lemon juice then pour in club soda and stir once. Add ice and mint, stir again and serve.
Have you made this recipe?I'd love to know! Leave a comment or recipe rating and tag me @amenuforyou on social media!