These are so easy and yummy. I love the crunchiness they have.
- 1 large zucchni grated, excess water removed (Note: To do this, after you grate the zucchini, put the grated zucchini into paper towels or dish towel and squeeze to release the water)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon Sprinkle of ground nutmeg (Note: If you add too much it can quickly take over the taste, less is more)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine all ingredients, except olive oil, in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Using a heaping tablespoon form the mixture into 8 patties.Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Once heated, add patties and cook until golden brown. About 4 minutes per side.
- Serve. These are great when served with a dollop of creme fraiche!
Have you made this recipe?I'd love to know! Leave a comment or recipe rating and tag me @amenuforyou on social media!