This simple salad is excellent. The dressing keeps in the fridge for up to a week.
- (3-inch) piece ginger, grated fine
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- I head washed and spun fresh baby spinach
- 1 red bell pepper, julienne fine
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 small can mandarin oranges (drained)
- 3 green onions, cut on the bias, all of white part and half of the green
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
In a small bowl, or food processor combine ginger, vinegar, soy sauce, lime juice, oil, and peanut butter. In a large bowl, combine all other ingredients and then toss with dressing. You can save leftover dressing up to 1 week in the fridge.