Who doesn't love creamy garlic potatoes?
Garlic Mashed Potatoes (Side Dish)
No ratings yet
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 3 pounds Russet Or Yukon Gold Potatoes, Peeled And Rinsed
- 1 head Roasted Garlic
- 1/2 stick Regular Salted Butter
- 1/2 cup of whole milk
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice off the top each head of garlic to expose some of the cloves inside. Place the head on a piece of foil. Drizzle with olive oil and wrap in the foil. Roast until cloves are lightly browned and tender, about 30 minutes.
- Cut the peeled potatoes into pieces and cook in boiling water until fork-tender. Drain water and return to pot, and roasted garlic, milk and mash until smooth.
- Add salt to taste.
Have you made this recipe?I'd love to know! Leave a comment or recipe rating and tag me @amenuforyou on social media!