Little balls of fresh mozzarella, cherry tomatoes and basil.
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil leaves
- Small fresh mozzarella balls
- Appetizer skewer sticks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Thread tomatos, basil leaves, and a mozzarella balls onto toothpicks.
- Place in airtight plastic container.
- In a small jar or plastic container mix together olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- To serve drizzle the olive oil over the tomato, cheese and basil, leaving the end of the toothpick clean.Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Have you made this recipe?I'd love to know! Leave a comment or recipe rating and tag me @amenuforyou on social media!