This creamy dip oozes with melty cheese and is filled with fresh crab and artichokes.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 8 oz. package frozen artichoke hearts
- 1 cup fresh crabmeat
- 1 baguette
- 1 clove of garlic
- Preheat oven to 325. In a medium bowl mix together the mayonnaise and cheese. Chop the artichoke hearts into large chunks. I happen to like large bits of artichoke hearts in my dip, but if you prefer smaller pieces than, by all means, cut them smaller. It’s your dip, your way!
- Add the artichoke hearts and crabmeat to the mayonnaise and cheese. Mix well to blend all the ingredients.
- Pour the ingredients in an ovenproof container. Sometimes I use a glass pie dish, and sometimes I’ve used a gratin dish. Make sure the dip is evenly distributed in the dish. Bake in the oven until the dip is golden brown on top and the sides are bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- Serve with toasted baguette slices or your favorite crackers.
- If you serve with the baguette, slice the baguette. Cut the garlic clove in half, and rub each slice of bread with the cut side of the garlic clove. Toast until light golden brown.
Have you made this recipe?I'd love to know! Leave a comment or recipe rating and tag me @amenuforyou on social media!