THE BEST AND EASIEST HOMEMADE GRANOLA
I’m gonna make this super short and sweet.
I LOVE granola.
I love granola with oats. I love granola with nuts. I love granola with dried fruit and coconut.
But I HATE paying for store bought granola.
For one, I’m incredibly cheap when it comes to buying cereal.
And, I swear, store bought granola NEVER ever tastes as good as homemade.
It may come close, oh so very close, but still misses the mark.
Over the years, I’ve created, sampled, tasted, reviewed and baked more granola recipes than I’ve spent binge watching Real Housewives.
I may be exaggerating just a teeeeeny bit, but you get the idea.
This has become my absolute go to recipe. It is COMPLETELY adaptable depending on what’s in your pantry, and what you like in your granola.
I can’t wait to see how you make it uniquely yours, so be sure to take pics and tag them #amenuforyou!
- 1 cup dry, unsalted almonds
- 1 cup dry, unsalted pecans
- ½ cup golden raisins (you can use any unsweetened dried fruit of choice (apricots, cherries, pears, apples)
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup whole (or ground) flaxseeds
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup ground hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- Ground cinnamon (I love using Vietnamese cinnamon for this to add extra layer of sweet and spice)
- Ground cardamom
- Maldon sea salt